Command-Line options added for the Blue Screen viewer utility
The new version of BlueScreenView (v1.10) provides a few command-line options that allows you to choose the desired MiniDump folder and to save the MiniDump crashes list into text/html/xml/csv file, without displaying any user interface.
Here's the list of all changes in version 1.10:
- Added accelerator keys for allowing you to toggle between modes more easily.
- Added command-line options for saving the crash dumps list to text/csv/html/xml file.
- Added command-line option for opening BlueScreenView with the desired MiniDump folder.
- Fixed focus problems when opening the 'Advanced Options' window.
- Added 'default' button to the 'Advanced Options' window.
- Added 'processor' column - 32-bit or x64.