Utilities update in the last week
- WebVideoCap: Fixed bug - WebVideoCap crashed on some mms/RTSP streams.
- VideoCacheView: Added /copyalltemp and /copymms to command line, and fixed Windows 7/Vista bugs.
- NirCmd: Added loop command, currtime and currdate variables.
- Mail PassView: The accounts of Windows Live Mail are now also displayed if you changed the store folder location.
- WhatInStartup: Added 'Execute Command' and 'File Properties' options.
- SpecialFoldersView: Added 'Folder Properties' option, and 'My Documents' folder that I missed in the previous versions.
- DLL Export Viewer: Added support for Drag & Drop and for 'Open With' menu/dialog-box of Windows.
- WhoisThisDomain and WhoisCL: Updated the whois server of .ms domains.
Leave a Reply