New utility that shows the hosting/owner information of a domain
DomainHostingView is a new utility for Windows that collects extensive information about a domain by using a series of DNS and WHOIS queries, and generates HTML report that can be displayed in any Web browser.
The information displayed by the domain report of DomainHostingView includes:
- The hosting company or data center that hosts the Web server, mail server, and domain name server (DNS) of the specified domain.
- The created/changed/expire date of the domain.
- Domain owner
- Domain registrar that registered the domain.
- List of all DNS records, including the PTR records (Reverse DNS lookup) of all IP addresses used by this domain.
- Server string to identify the type of Web server (Linux, Apache, Windows, and so on...)
- Raw WHOIS record of the domain
- Raw WHOIS records of the IP addresses found in the DNS records.
DomainHostingView is somewhat a combination of 3 other existing tools, WhoisThisDomain, IPNetInfo, and DNSDataView
You can download the DomainHostingView utility from this Web page.