Second Beta of NirLauncher package is available to download
Notice: The latest version of NirLauncher package is now available at http://launcher.nirsoft.net/
4 weeks after the first Beta release of NirLauncher utilities package, a new release is now available to download. If it's the first time that you read about this package, it's recommended that you also read the release notes of the first NirLauncher release, here.
The following changes were made in this release:
- Fixed bug: NirLauncher failed to execute console application when the path contained spaces.
- NirLauncher.exe is now on the root folder, while the NirSoft utilities are under NirSoft folder. Be aware that you must extract the package with the same folder names in the zip file. Otherwise, it won't work.
- Added autorun.inf in the root folder that allows you to automatically open NirLauncher when you plug the USB flash drive. (Doesn't work on Windows 7, because Microsoft removed this feature)
- Added 'All Utilities' tab that show all utilities in one list.
- sysinternals2.nlp is now available with full URLs, thanks to the great work of Yair from the comment in the first Beta post. Also, added 'All Sysinternals Tools' tab.
- Add Next/Previous Package buttons.
- Added option to add a tray Icon (Disabled by default).
- The new utility, DevManView, added to the package.
Zip File Information: (to verify that the downloaded file is Ok)
File Size: 6,812,717
Number of files in the Zip: 246