Update for dll register/unregister utility – RegDllView
RegDllView is a small utility that displays the list of all dll/ocx/exe files currently registered on your system, and allows you to easily unregister/remove file registrations that you don't need anymore.
The new version of RegDllView (v1.35), has a few new useful features:
- Added Drag & Drop support - When you drag .dll/.ocx files from Explorer into the window of RegDllView, they are automatically registered.
- Added Re-Register files option - Allows you to register again files that already registered. (For fixing problems with registrations)
- Added 'Open Folder' option.
- Added 'Register File' option.
- Added x64 version for handling dll registrations in 64-bit environment.
- Also, Fixed some problems with the 'Unregister Selected Files' option.