Utilities update in the last week
- CurrPorts: Added drag And drop icon in the toolbar that allows to to easily filter by the desired application. Simply drag the target icon into the window of the application, and CurrPorts will display only the opened ports of this application.
- OpenedFilesView: Added drag And drop icon in the toolbar that allows to to easily view only the opened files of the desired application simply by dragging the target icon from the OpenedFilesView toolbar into the application.
Also Added processfilter command-line option.
- WhoisThisDomain and WhoisCL: Updated the whois servers for .is, .lt, .ma, .md, .pl, .si, and .sk domains.
- SiteShoter: Fixed bug - SiteShoter failed to create screenshots of very large Web pages when there was not enough memory in the video card. SiteShoter now uses the computer memory instead of the video card memory.
- IconsExtract: Fixed bug - The size of PNG based icons is now displayed properly. (In prevoius versions, the size was displayed as 0x0).
- SysExporter: Added 'Remove Question Mark Characters' - Useful for date/time and some other columns of Explorer in Windows Vista.
Leave a Reply