Latest Utilities Update
- SeqDownload and IEHistoryView: These 2 old utilities still used the Registry to save their settings. Now They save their seetings into a .cfg file, like all the other tools.
- IECookiesView: Added more accelerator keys.
- MozillaCacheView and IECacheView: Added new option in 'Copy Selected Files' - Update the modified time of the copied files according to modified time in the Web server.
- DLL Export Viewer: New option - Show found items during the scan process.
- Clipboardic: New utility that listen to the clipboard activity, and each time that you copy something into the clipboard, it automatically save the copied data into Windows clipboard file (.clp). Later, when you need the copied data again, you can simply select the right clipboard file, and Clipboardic will automatically insert it into the clipboard.
Clipboardic also allows you to easily share the clipboard data between multiple computers on your local network.
Leave a Reply